求可以加密的同步软件或服务

我想把大量资料(大概十几G的小文件,经常修改)备份到远程服务器(国外商业服务或自建VPS),但是不希望服务提供方(包括网络运营商和VPS供应商)看到文件的内容与名字。

有没有可以把文件加密后备份的软件或服务呢?

加密后备份?这个得手动吧。

但是前一个用 BT Sync 就可以实现。

不过话说真的会有人去看文件内容么?那可是海量啊,要看死

来了来了

http://www.appinn.com/cryptsync/

实时加密

1 个赞

实时加密的话,我用filewall。
如果只是想加密备份的话,可以考虑filegee,里面有加密功能。。。(深深觉得filegee应该给我个VIP版,不知道已经推荐给多少人了。。。)
另外,mega好像听说要倒闭了。。。慎重。。。

又看到几个同样功能的软件:

都没测试过。

V2EX网友的测试:

1 个赞

我想起来还真的有一个可以:mega 网盘

重点就是自动加密啊,现在同步服务那么多

不怕一万,就怕万一。

速度快得不像是国外网盘。

并不需要那样去看,只需要对自己服务器内的所有文件进行统计,然后大数据就可以了,你的文件便已经为人家大数据的结果添砖加瓦。

说起来百度,屏蔽视频的方法才是真的凶残。

谢谢,一直把MEGA当做发福利的地方,没想到这么在意隐私。

What if I don’t trust you? Is it still safe for me to use MEGA?

If you don’t trust us, you cannot run any code provided by us, which precludes opening MEGA in your browser and entering your login credentials. However, due to MEGA’s end-to-end encryption paradigm, you can safely use client applications written or audited by someone you trust. MEGA’s own SDK is available for review at GitHub; the JavaScript client code can be inspected by opening the browser’s developer console.

How does the encryption work?

All encryption is end-to-end. Data uploaded is encrypted on the uploading device before it is sent out to the Internet, and data downloaded is decrypted only after it has arrived on the downloading device. The client machines are responsible for generating, exchanging and managing the encryption keys. MEGA’s encryption model does not require any usable symmetric or private keys to ever leave the end-user’s computer.

Is all of my personal information subject to encryption?

No. Only file data and file/folder names and attributes are encrypted. Information that we need operational access to, such as your e-mail address, IP address, folder structure, file size/ownership and payment credentials, are stored and processed unencrypted. Please see our privacy policy for details.

这货速度咋样?好久没用了

不知道,我就收福利的时候用一下,关键是这玩意密钥一丢就彻底完蛋了!

都木有人来研究下这个实时加密的工具么…我要自己点击问题已解决啦!